Hello! Today I'm gonna show you my old/new glasses and contact lens.
I purchased my old glasses from Boots. I got two over the years since my vision changed (again).
Now let's have a look at my new babies!
They came with free lens cleaner which are awesome. I bought them from Eastern Optical, Ipoh.
Side + Front look.
I am pretty satisfy with this pair after picking and choosing. And they are so light without the lenses on! But abit heavy due to my bad eye sight + heavy lenses.
I got these 1-Day Acuvue Moist from Boots for about £45ish.
These are the current ones I am using. They are pretty good for me ^^
Do not ever over wear your contacts ! If you have a red eye, quickly take them off !
I never put them on if I'm tired or not awake. Usually I put them on after 10am in college if I want to use contacts.
Usually it's abit difficult for me to pop in my right contacts cause I have astigmatism. xD
Please use branded lenses, unknown brand may cause damage to your eyes. So be careful!
These are the current ones I am using. They are pretty good for me ^^
Do not ever over wear your contacts ! If you have a red eye, quickly take them off !
I never put them on if I'm tired or not awake. Usually I put them on after 10am in college if I want to use contacts.
Usually it's abit difficult for me to pop in my right contacts cause I have astigmatism. xD
Please use branded lenses, unknown brand may cause damage to your eyes. So be careful!
Magic Gold - Monthly 4 lenses (Gold)
Magic LX - Monthly 4 lenses (Aqua Blue)
Bioclear TORIC - Monthly 6 lenses. (Clear)
Free Sauflon Multipurpose contact lens solution and case.
(kinda squashed box cause I had it in my luggage)
I purchased my lenses from a local optican in Ipoh. (Sinwah Optical)
The lenses come in plastic thingys alike my dailies, so no to glass bottles and aluminium film.
Magic gold. (literally gold) So pretty !
Magic LX Aqua blue (shinny light blue with black rims)
Might do reviews on these lenses once I open them up and use them :3
Total of RM360.
Quite worth it for about £27 for each pack of contacts so about £80ish all together.
Contact lenses case - RM3.90 , RM2.90 , RM4.90 (skymax)










9 comments
i love your new glasses <3 it looks so good on you ~
ReplyDeletethere's indeed a lot of things to watch out for when wearing contact lenses, and that scares me . :o haha . that's why i'm afraid of wearing them . xD
http://vannice95.blogspot.com ^^
Awww, thank you ! ^___^
Deletehehe, true, that's why I don't dare to buy them online .___.
Ooo fancy equipment *_* I need new lenses but they're just so darn expensive!
ReplyDeleteBtw, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!
http://samthebear.com/blog/2013/05/29/liebster-award/
Hehe, that's true!! I avoid wearing my contacts cause they costs so much ;__;
DeleteAwwwgee, thanks ! ^___^
This simplistic yet striking frame style will look great on all face shapes and help in conveying a powerful yet laid-back look.
ReplyDeleteThank you ! :3
DeleteGreat review, thanks for sharing it here !
ReplyDeletei like the way you present your blog post.
I will visit your blog more often
Just for your info. you can also check out www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.
Enjoy and stay pretty : )
Mimiko
Thanks lovely! ^____^ Sure + Hope you enjoyed reading my blog! :3
DeleteThey are really soft, much softer than your usual circle lenses, but not so soft to the point where they're flimsy and nearly impossible to insert onto your eye.
ReplyDeleteContactsCow