ohh yes ! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
I have come to update my blog !
BUT I am very sorry . I have no time to reply everyone in my chat box .
I will reply you later !
Sorry I delayed another post on my trips . I'll update it later !
EHEHE . Here are some pictures . No edit . Lazy lar .
red shirt . count as new year lar X)
these days I less take pictures . so HAHA here you go .
My new year was awesome ! Erm . Not really . I just had steamboat on the 31st January with my family . Nothing else . I just facebook whole day long ~
and I was busy with homework ._. Piling up like a tower D: Not really lar . I actually CBA to do it . Sigh .
I am planning plans for valentines day ;3 HEHEHE . I have sent each of them a card . Decorated by me . I used two days to finish them off . I hope they like it ❤ most importantly that they arrive in time :/ I hope but if it's later then nevermind lar .
ANYWAY
HAPPY RABBIT YEAR !
so I present you all a cute rabbit ! :3
◢████◣ ◢████◣
◢◤ ◥◣ ◢◤ ◥◣
◤ ◥◣ ◢◤ █
▎ ◢█◣ ◥◣◢◤ ◢█ █
◣ ◢◤ ◥◣ ◢◣ ◥◣◢◤
◥█◤ ◢◤ ◥◣
█ ● ● █
█ 〃 ▄ 〃 █
◥◣ ╚╩╝ ◢◤
◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
◢◤ ◥◣
█ █
◢◤▕ ▎◥◣
▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃
so I present you all a cute rabbit ! :3
◢████◣ ◢████◣
◢◤ ◥◣ ◢◤ ◥◣
◤ ◥◣ ◢◤ █
▎ ◢█◣ ◥◣◢◤ ◢█ █
◣ ◢◤ ◥◣ ◢◣ ◥◣◢◤
◥█◤ ◢◤ ◥◣
█ ● ● █
█ 〃 ▄ 〃 █
◥◣ ╚╩╝ ◢◤
◥█▅▃▃ ▃▃▅█◤
◢◤ ◥◣
█ █
◢◤▕ ▎◥◣
▕▃◣◢▅▅▅◣◢▃


Post a Comment