┇Weekdays┇

Friday, 27 November 2009


[click to enlarge]

WOW! weekends comes again... took the picture on monday.. when I went to Tesco.. It was near my house at night so quite dark but there's a lamp post there. the middle light is the moon.. lol.. taking random pictures but I just use my phone to take the picture and its FREEZING cold so not very good quality... LOL I'm sure most of you will laugh if I upload THIS picture up.. ok let you see..

[click to enlarge]

Laughing rite.. I was bored until I took this CRAZY picture xD  yaya.. I know you must be laughing.. xD I'm laughing too.. [fyi] I don't know why I took this picture.. xD maybe ''I gotta feeling''

anyway enough about the funny bit.. aww.. how pitiful I online *h* offline.. =P
blah blah.. ohh ohh yesterday webcam with john.. yes I asked and he answered =.='' anyways.. homework.. wee... tomorrow only do la. I'm so damn lazy now all I want to do is just sit here and wait until *h* online and chat with me.. I wanna talk to h** sigh.. I have to just wait

LOL one of KM's friend says he is obsessed with me XD AHAHAHA...

[click to enlarge]

LOL this picture is like me pole dancing XD kinda blur cos I can't hold the phone steady enough.. sorry yeahh.. kinda nice too I have to admit.. AHAHAHA..

Today I have NO DRAMA!!! YAY!!
Oh my god~~~ next wednesday I have to SING....  lalaLALA.. HAHA..Teacher say we have to win >___< so I don't know what I will do on that day either SING or keep my mouth shut... =]
OKay.. that's all from me today tomorrow I would update again hopefully =)
886.

Post a Comment