hmm...oh yeah.. my dad today c the phone he say the Sony ericsson w705 don't have Wifi so choose another one lor with Wifi =) ahh...so expensive leh all the phone,all also like tat one lar xD so hmm... dunno wat phone to get maybe going to get LG..something ah dunno lar wait till I buy it xD then u will know. teehee. haih..so boring leh no one to chat with now a days =S

so wat now.. oh yeah RYNN LIN is getting a new album me I'm not getting one xD This is RYNN LIN by the way :)
I got one of his album oni *sobs oni that..
LOL ate homemade fried chicken for dinner...
made by my mom ;)
YUMMY!!!
made by my mom ;)
YUMMY!!!
Pictures of the day =]
dunno seeing wat this picture is from long time ago :) taken by my idiotic sis.. younger sis...
watching KIMI NI TODOKE xD today one,my sis took it xD the younger sis.
LoL...while using the laptop so concentrated me xD *perasaannya* >____< ahahaha..
Did u readers realize I always put up my hand on my chin xD weirdo me.. xD like my head is very heavy oni leh hahaha...
thats all from me =] wait for tomorrow's update ;) patient readers...
thx for viewing..
by the way the pictures are small now if u readers like it big tell me... ;)
by the way the pictures are small now if u readers like it big tell me... ;)
ONLiNE now :) but then no one to chat with cos I'm watching anime which was recomened by kee so dam nice :) Kimi ni Todoke... its
So funny also xD really great anime :)
going to OFFLiNE later on... moreover no one online so later oni online.. and continue watching Kimi ni Todoke Episode 3.. wee....crazy a bit leh again... oh oh
My grandfather's birthday is coming
Edward's birthday is also coming 14 November going to send him a card if i could find one ;) I know I'm kind rite.. haha!! xD
lol now I like to watch anime leh.. but I like anime when i was like... er.. standard 1.I watch sailor moon xD I know sailor moon is very long time ago but its nice I watch it in cantonese language xD
Its been 15 years of sailor moon so long rite..
I only watch sailor moon R like 3 episode which is 3 CD cos last time no money to buy many CD of it.. nice leh.. :) before I came to UK i watched it for the last time xD I realize I still like it
kinda childish of me but watever.. hmm...my blog layout kinda white?? White matches me the most :)
ok then..
886.




Post a Comment