Goals for 2017

23:21

I didn't write any goals last year so I thought I'd write a few for this year.

1. Graduate from your degree. 
This one is a easy one, I'm more than a third way there. Hopefully, towards the end of the year I'd be graduating from my degree that I've worked hard on. 

2. Try to get a design job. 
This is a stepping stone towards my adult life and one I really hope I am going to achieve. Wherever I am going to be moving to, I hope I will do well. 

3. Start minimalism/tidying. 
Next year, I aim to have a clear out of my clothes and my personal items. I really need to get rid of lots of paper and arts & crafts that I've been hoarding over the years. I've recently cleared out a bunch of my makeup, so hopefully more shall be gone soon. I really want to have minimal essentials because I feel that it makes me less cluttered. 

4. Be organised.
Starting a planner and using my phone effectively. Hopefully, I will be more organised than I am before. It's a progress and I definitely feel that I am improving on my organising skills. 

5. Photograph more of life. 
This year, I really want to take this opportunity to document everything in my life. Apart from documenting it, I want to publish it and showcase it. No point of taking memories and not sharing them right? Next year, I'm hoping to share more on my social media.

Here are my five very simple goals! What are yours? I hope you've enjoyed reading.


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥