Wednesday, 15 June 2016

London haul

The other month, I took the weekend to London. I visited the Pick me up and Secret 7 exhibition at somerset house. Along with that, I purchased a couple of items along the way!

£1 each, Super graph notebook. A list book to get shit done.

£6 Set of 3 A6 notebooks. OHH DEER also has a website, be sure to check out their lovely things!

Postcards from the exhibition. Here are some of my few favourite featured work. 

After the exhibition, we went off to Oxford Circus to grab some shopping bits. First up is Urban Outfitters. I super love this shop, super hard to resist myself from buying more little items. 
I took the plunge and purchased a new lovely black watch (just the perfect size and has everything I want in a watch) and a pair of amethyst stone earrings.

MUJI items. Their pens are one of the best that I have used so far.

Comfy leggings from Uniqlo. I swear by their leggings! They are stretchy while thick enough to cover your undies. 

Little Twin Stars T-shirt from Uniqlo, need I say more? It's super cuteee and irresistible!

We then pop in to China town to grab some bits. 
Cute stationaries from one of the store in china town that I always go to. 

Alpaca & Sheep stickers / Totoro stickers

Before going, I also picked up my favourite snack from china town! 

I hope you enjoyed reading my little haul! It's a back dated post but better late than never!

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute! Especially those Totoro stickers. ♡

    http://xaintly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so many cute things :3 I should buy some stationery too, I don't go to school but I love to write down things, plus I study Japanese (and Chinese and I'll study Korean) on my own and I always need notebooks, especially notebooks with different types of columns, you know? btw I love stationery <333 so cute the stickers! >33<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetheart pretty cute notebooks!
    The watch is beautiful
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. RariMoon✧・゜*17 November 2016 at 03:02

    Gosh, I love the cute lil' notebooks so much! ♡

    Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥