Yesstyle Wish list

14:01

Hello! It's been awhile since I've had any inspiration to blog anymore but I am here, back with a wishlist post! I've always enjoyed reading these kinda post and figured I could whip one up in a jiffy during this Christmas eve. I've been browsing yesstyle.com recently but reluctant to check out my basket because I've been short in money and I've just spent too much on my daily life. So here are some of the items I've been eyeing up on!

I already bought the night version from mixxmix but I really want to get the day as well so I can couple tee with someone *shuffle eyes* 




Hats 'n' Tales - Beret £ 4.52
I've been really digging berets recently since watching clothesencounters (Jenn) styled her berets! They are so versatile and super cute for the winter season.

I recently bought a new camera, Canon G7X and currently looking for the perfect camera case/pouch to fit it in before I leave for New york!

I've been swaying towards the monochrome style recently. I hope you've enjoyed looking at my current wishlist! Have a very lovely Merry Christmas! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

8 ℓovɛ

  1. Those platform shoes & cut out crop top are nice :)
    ohh! new camera XD How is it?
    btw, enjoy New York!
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Etude House Snowy Dessert Collection Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe I think so too! I've already been naughty and bought the cut out crop top. haha.
    New camera is great, it's so much more portable compared to my old cameras and the quality is just as good!
    thank you! I hope I'll have a great time there ^^
    krystal xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cut out top~! It's super cute <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this wishlist, especially the beret ~in love~ ♥ hehe

    http://sweetyrainydays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the beret. Yesstyle has the cutest clothing ever. <3

    http://joliecious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the nigh/day shirts are awesome! and this crop-top, wow! great style x

    www.darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merve'nin evinden26 March 2016 at 20:13

    Hello, I'm following you :) ♥

    http://merveninevinden.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the couple day/night shirt and the bralet! Super cute!!

    -LAZYPANDAH
    Visit my BLOG: ♥ lazypandah blog (✪㉨✪) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥