Saturday, 21 November 2015

The Hot Shop - Lip Crayon [Bornprettystore]

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store



Product Information:
Price: USD $4.17
Type: Lipstick 
Feature: long lasting 
100% brand new 
High quality 


Colour: I've been sent the colour #12. This colour is super natural and lovely to wear with anything. It's a lovely coral nude, perfect for everyday wear. 

Rating: 
Lipstick itself is very pigmented and very moisturising. Lasts for a few hours, however it will rub off if you eat or drink. It doesn't stain your lips. The packaging is simple, some what a dupe of the top shop lip crayon. It's sturdy and you're able to twist for more product. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I highly recommend checking out their products here! They have a huge range of lip products. 

Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a really pretty colour, suits you so well! ^_^ I like how it does seem to have quite some pigmentation but it still looks natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh thank you! I enjoy using it was well as it's natural enough for everyday :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥