Saturday, 1 August 2015

Yazinè color changing lipstick [Bornprettystore]

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store


Product Information:
Price: USD $4.86
100% brand new and high quality 
Type: Lipstick 
Feature: color changing 
Weight: 4g 
Color: 3 color available



Colour: I've been sent the colour #1. The lipstick itself is in orange. Texture is a bit like the etude house jelly talk. Once applied on the lips it changes to a lovely pinky rose colour. The colour looks very flattering on me and I love how the colour changes on my lips. 

Application: I really enjoyed the application of this lipstick. It's moisturising and the colour applied is very pigmented. The lipstick did kind of stain my lips and was pretty last long lasting for a lip changing lipstick. 

Overall: 
I love the application and colour overall, but the lipstick I got sent was broken on the very bottom so it was pretty tricky to apply. The packaging looks very elegant, however some what bulky. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I highly recommend checking out their products here! They have a huge range of lip products. 


Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

7 comments:

  1. the color is really pretty! And talking about color, your hair looks AMAZING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colour is really pretty!! I love colour-changing lipsticks, i think the concept it really fun hahaha especially if it's originally like a "weird" colour or even white

    ReplyDelete
  3. The concept of color changing lipsticks are pretty cool - glad to see this worked out nice for you :D
    www.chubbylamb.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awhhh thank you!! I only bleached it twice, might bleach it once more and tone it. hehe. I'll post a photo when I get round to it! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think so too! It's pretty moisturising which is a plus! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I think so too :3 I saw some green ones which are pretty interesting! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice picture,You look absolutely stunning!

    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥