Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Tiger haul

Ever since I've moved to Norwich for university, I've been loving the store Tiger! Tiger store sells kitchen ware, hobby items to personal care. I've picked up a few bits and wanted to share them with you. Sorry I forgot the prices for these items but they are really cheap ranging from £1-£2, one of the reason I love the store! 

3 minute timer

Magnet pegs

Mini fan

Dupe of tictacs 

5 small lined notebooks

A5 notebook with rainbow pages

If you need to pick up a few bits for back to school, here's a place I highly recommend to go! However, sadly they don't have an online store but you can browse for any items that take your fancy on their website before going to their store. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you have a lovely day!
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

7 comments:

  1. so cuteee <3 especially the mini fan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is style clothes no timeless,thanks for you share.

    http://www.parajumpersoutletcollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a wonderful store~ the tictac dupes have cute packaging haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool store~! The fan is adorable <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you got some cute little things!


    www.avecdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That mini fan! I want that! ;__; And lol the dupe tictacs are in such a cute packaging bottle!
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥