Lip Enhancer Plumper Tool [Bornprettystore]

18:02

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store


Product Information:
Price: USD $7.99
Weight: 12g/14g/16g 
Size: small/medium/large 
Quantity: 1Pc 
Pattern: 3 patterns available 
Color: red


Verdict: I've been sent this quirky lip enhancer plumper tool. I normally wouldn't buy this kinda product, but since I was sent this, I guess I'd have a go. The packaging doesn't include any instructions so you will have to go to their website and follow their instructions. My lips don't feel bruise after using them however the effect it gave me works temporarily. 

Overall: 
Overall, I think this is a unique product. It works temporarily but I wouldn't personally buy it to use it. It takes time to plump up and I don't think I would use it everyday since I don't enjoy the look of thick lips on me. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I highly recommend checking out their products here!

Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

5 ℓovɛ

  1. I've seen these around a lot~ i really like watching videos of people using them though, it's kind of fun to watch hahaha
    you have a really nice lip shape btw~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is such a funny product!!
    But it does show a little difference XD
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || New Makeup Tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! I was pretty shocked to received it. :p I think I have to use it more to give the full effect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? I've only seen a few of them, it's a really new product to me. xD
    Thank you sweetie! Sometimes I find it odd cause my top and bottom lip is different. >///<

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is style clothes no timeless,thanks for you share.

    http://www.parajumpersoutletcollection.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥