Monday, 17 August 2015

Bunny 3 Color Grey Lens [klenspop]

Hello there! I'm back with a Klenspop circle lens review again! Opinions are based on my own experience therefore, your experience with these lenses may differ. Klenspop is a Korean based online shop that sells a variety range of contact lenses, cosmetics and accessories. I have here the Bunny 3 Color Grey Lens lens. You can purchase this lens from Klenspop on a discounted price for only $9.50 



Lens Info
DIA: 14.5mm
Graphic DIA: 13.3mm
BC: 8.6mm
Using Period: 6month
Water Contect: 38%
Manufacturer: LENSPOP
Origin: KOREA
Package: 1 PAIR (2 pcs) + BONUS CASE



Comfort: 
They are not the most comfortable lenses I have tired on. I do have a slight discomfort when I first wear them on and then it gets a couple of minutes to get used to. You need to really lubricate these lenses before putting them on and they'd lasts 1-2 hours before needing eye drops again.

Design: 
These lenses are very natural and very versatile. I can still wear them with minimal makeup without it looking a bit odd. They have a mix of yellow, greens and greys with slightly dark rim on the outer part of the lens. 

Overall: 
Overall, I think they are a decent pair of lenses to wear 4 hours max. They are just not comfortable enough. They have a very natural design which makes it very versatile and you're able to wear it any time of the day. 


A little surprise for those who don't follow me on my instagram, I finally took my braces off! 



❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

7 comments:

  1. very cute hun! I've still not been able to get my hands on some eye contacts! This is the thing, I'm quite worried that they won't be comfortable ;/

    Great, honest review Krystal ^_^

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great on you! :) i agree with you about the comfort thing, even using eyedrops it keeps drying out too quickly.
    Ahh getting braces off is such a good feeling~ i took mine off like 5 years ago but i can still remember that weird slimy feeling when you rub your tongue against your teeth hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youu! x


    I know what you mean, maybe try the sio colour contact lenses from klenspop? I heard they are pretty comfortable but I'll be doing a review soon and I'll find out! I guess you have to just try on different lenses that suit you and give them a go. I normally get my comfortable lenses at boots since I need prescription ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture,You look absolutely stunning!

    http://www.2015chanelshops.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I know what you mean :) I think these were the least comfiest lenses I have tried.
    Hahha yeahhh! Awhh, I think it wasn't weird for me, just really satisfying. xD

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥