Sunday, 12 July 2015

Film photographs #1

I wanted to take a break from beauty posts and post something more personal and something more of my creative side. I wanted to show my film photographs I took last summer. Film photographs have always been something precious to me. Film can be only shot once and you can only find out how they actually look like after they have been developed. I've always wanted to share them and here they are! 












I hope you enjoy looking at them! ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

7 comments:

  1. Wow such great pictures! :) I really like film photographs too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! ^^ It's really fun just to experiment with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos you took, they give off such a relaxing feeling :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥