Sunday, 7 June 2015

Mili Velvet Liquid Lipgloss [Bornprettystore]

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store


Product Information:
Price: USD$3.59 
Type: Lipstick 
Feature: long lasting 
100% brand new and high quality 
Weight: 50g 
Color: 12 color available


Colour: I've chosen the colour in #6. A very lovely pastel, purple orchid colour. I have been always wanting to try out a shade like this. Stock photos of the bottle match but not the stock photo of swatches provided on the description. I normally use their stock photo of product as a much more accurate example of what colour I would be getting. 

Application: Pigmentation is very opaque with a good colour pay off. There is a slight soft scent but not too noticeable. This lip product applies glossy while it drys matt. The doe foot applicator is easy to use. 

Overall: 
A creamy and matt liquid lipgloss/lipstick kinda product. It is drying but this can't be avoided due to it being a matt dry product. Overall, I also like the colour worn during the right occasion. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I highly recommend checking out their products here



Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

2 comments:

  1. The colour is pretty! and i also like the packaging, it kind of looks like a heart on top of the applicator! :D
    How long does it last on your lips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! ^__^ The packaging is super cute!
    It lasts pretty long 4hrs max but it will come off when you eat or drink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥