Refillable Perfume Bottle [Bornprettystore]

19:30

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store

Sorry for being in haitus for awhile now! I have been really busy with university lately, handing in my final unit for my very first year of university. It's been such an amazing experience at university. If anyone wants me to blog about it? Leave a comment below. Now let's get on with this long overdue review! 


Product Information:
Price: USD$2.99 
100% new retail 
Material: Aluminum 
Capacity: 5ml 
Diameter: 1.45cm 
Height: 10.4cm 
Color: 7 colors available


Pros: I love the colour that I've picked! They come in 7 different variety of colour which you can pick from black, purple, red, silver, golden, blue and pink. It's small and portable and easy to be placed in your handbag. The top screws on easily ensuring perfume don't leak. It's tall and slim so you can get quite a lot of product in one go. You also get a slot to see how much perfume you have left which I love. 

Cons: None! I'm pretty satisfied with my new refillable perfume bottle! 

Overall: 



Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

5 ℓovɛ

  1. I need a refillable perfume bottle too^^ and the price is also v good <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's cool, parfum on the go =)
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I like how it gives you a little window thing so ou can see how much product you have left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupp! Thank you for reading! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, that's one thing I love about it ^^ Thank you for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥