Sunday, 3 May 2015

MAXSTAR Shoes review

Hello! I haven't been blogging in ages apart from doing a few sponsored posts. I've just been too too busy with university work, social life, trying to juggle my life around and deadlines are creeping in but I've made use of the bank holiday to do some extra personal stuff which is why I'm here! 

Today, I wanted to blog about my experience recently with Maxstar. My boyfriend kindly gave me some money to buy these pair of shoes for my birthday ;__; He's too cute. I am in no way sponsored by them to do this review but I just wanted to put my opinions out there. These are the legit shoes I bought originally from their website. (I know there have been a few fake maxstar shoes floating around amazon/ebay, so be aware!)
The shoes are packaged in a very lovely manner. It's safely packed in a brown box which fits snuggly. It also has a little bag to store your shoes which I found pretty handy. 

A few close up photos.

The shoes themselves.
I rarely take OOTD photos so bare with me. I'm not very good with outfit posts.

What I think of the shoes: I really really love these pair of shoes! I adore the colour and style. I've been dreaming of getting these pair of shoes! The platform is lightweight and you don't feel as if you're clogging around weights on your shoes. Due to their height, it does get some time to get used to it but it's only cause I rarely wear heeled like shoes. Cutest pair of shoes I own! ^^

Side story: Ordering these pair of shoes has been the most difficult thing I did, as in online shopping wise. It started off really positive. I paid £34.92 in total for the shoes and shipping, I also used a 10% discount code from bloggers I found online. Confirmation and shipping was really quick, they also include tracked shipping! I could see where my pair of shoes were. The shoes arrive about 4-5 days I think I can't clearly remember but it was pretty quick hence I payed quite a lot of the shipping. With joy, I quickly opened the package but I was really disappointed to find out they were the wrong pair of shoes! They were totally different style. I contacted their customer service, they replied nicely, after a few questions from me. I had to ship the shoes back with my own money in order to get the correct shoes shipped back to me. I had to pay £17.20 extra just to post the wrong pair of shoes back. I was so annoyed at one point but I started to calmed myself down and just pay the extra. They shipped the correct shoes back to me quickly so therefore, I am now a happy person again. 

I still don't understand how in the world, out of so many orders, my order had to be the wrong one. I just considered myself as having the worst luck during that day. I haven't heard of any other person in the internet that had gotten their order wrong, I'm guessing it's a really really rare thing that happens in their company. Personally, I don't think I'd be ordering from them any time soon. I don't think risking spending £50 on a pair of shoes would be worth it... So anyway, lesson learnt, purchase at own risk! :)

I hope you enjoyed reading my short story. I am in no way bashing the company because I know many bloggers have great experience with them. As I said, maybe it was my luck. Thank you so much for reading! ❤ 

(。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

11 comments:

  1. Your shos are super cute! I love the platform! I've been looking at creepers and other really cute platform shoes but I should be looking for sneakers because these are so cute! I should look at some lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. see the really cool from ^^

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute! ^^ I love wearing platforms because of my short height~
    i've had the wrong thing shipped to me before! i ended up keeping it because i couldnt be bothered dealing with the seller haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super cute, hahaha. Awhh, just try it out in store if you can find similar platform shoes, you might be able to find from from H&M. My ankle likes solid ground too, but occasionally I like to wear platform to give a variety. They feel really light weight and you'll easily get used to them ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youu! Me too! Hehe. ^^ I think creepers tend to go out of style but these platform shoes can be worn all year round. Depends on what you want really, definately look at a few!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe, I think so too! Awhhh high 5! I'm really short too, haha. Urgh, hate it when it happens >.< At least I know it's not only me! The wrong shoes weren't high tops so I can't wear them. I always have to wear high tops, kind of a bad habit when I buy shoes. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are really cute

    xxx Keep in touch

    My
    blog new post is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh *--* very beautiful <3

    http://diariodelolivlet.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥