Magic LX Aqua blue review

09:00

Hey hey! Here's my very first circle lenses review! I bought these lenses back when I visited Malaysia a year ago and I finally came round to reviewing them! I usually wear my one day acuvue moist lenses because they are so much comfier (I bought them from my local optician) hence why I neglect these cute coloured lenses. These lenses are called the Magic LX Aqua blue, you can google it and purchase online if you're interested. 


Photos with the lenses on.



These are monthly lenses so you can wear them for a couple of weeks in good use. Always soak your lenses for a good 48 hours. I usually leave them in the contact solution for a good two days before starting wearing them.

Pros: I love the colour I get from them. They are a mix of blue, green, yellow which is such a pretty pretty colour. They are not too big for lenses, I prefer lenses that I can wear for a natural look because I'm usually really lazy with my makeup. They don't make you look like an alien, because they are not a bammm! in your face blue/green colour so you don't have to worry about it. 

Cons: They get uncomfortable after 4+ hours. Occasionally, they move around my eyeball which tends to get annoying. They are great for short term wear such as going shopping, partying or just taking selfies for blog photos. My eyes get super tired if I wear them for long hours, when I'm out, I usually use a couple of eye drops to fix it. 

Overall: 
I have a love hate relationship towards these lenses. I really love these lenses! They make my eyes go all sparkly! But I don't like how they get uncomfortable when I wear them for long hours. Overall, I only can give it 4 stars. 


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. they look so pretty *_* and so are u <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're really pretty! But that's such a short period of wear ability though! They look really natural though, which is always a plus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color! Except I have the same discomfort w/them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kind of weird that they are not super comfortable considering its a monthly lens :/
    I really like the colour and size though, it looks super pretty on you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color fits your eyes really well. I'd love to have one too!


    Hope you can visit my blog too and tell me what you think about my recent post. Let me know if you wanna follow each other! All the love. x

    Kept and Found on Midnight Blues

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gellie Abogado2 June 2015 at 01:11

    I haven't worn contacts in ages! And I prefer wearing glasses as of the moment. Those look good on you, though. :)




    xoxo,
    Gelleesh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥