ANKER External Battery

15:24


I bought an external battery from amazon a few months ago and I love it! It's the Anker external battery and I bought it from Amazon for £13.99. It charges my iPhone fully once and half after a one time use. It's a very reasonable and portable external battery and I would highly recommend it to you! The charger comes with an ordinary Andriod cable which is used to be charged the external battery. It doesn't come with an iPhone cable so I used my own. I've been using this for about a year now and it's still staying strong.

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

5 ℓovɛ

  1. It's really slick and the colour is super pretty! :D I think I need a portable charger, carrying a spare battery isn't as effective as it used to be before.. ._." I guess my battery packs are dying or something..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad yours works! I bought a similar product but it wouldn't hold a charge :( I'll have to look into that brand. The fact that it's pink makes me want one more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how preetty and sleek it is I really enjoyed the post I can't wait for more~ :) I only found out today lol that your blog changed I'm so late haha

    Sindy xx

    http://milkiibunnii.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you a lot for this wonderful review and sharing! It looks so cute~

    Wonderholic♡姫

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm gonna need a new charger lol specially a solar type. I'm always on the go and when I get home, I'm so exhausted that I forget to charge my phone lmao!

    http://tabachui.blogspot.com



    following you now~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥