Monday, 30 March 2015

Nude Lip Liner [Bornprettystore]

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store


Product Information:
Nude Lipliner #17386
Price: USD$3.13 
100% brand new 
Type: Lip pen 
Weight: 50g 
Color: 3 colors selectable 
Quantity: 1Pc


Colour: I've chosen the colour in #4. It's a pinky coral natural nude. It's a very natural pink and I was able to use it with my Natural collection lipstick in Rose Petal. 

Application: Opaque and true to colour. It is a little bit drying on lips however lines my lip really well. Staying power is decent, you have to reapply during about half a day. No scent which is good. 

Overall:  
This is a decent lip liner, the only thing I don't like about it, is that it isn't moisturising enough but apart from that, I really like the colour and it works well with my current nude lipstick. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I highly recommend checking out their products here! They have a huge range of lip products. 


Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

2 comments:

  1. Oooo I really like the colour! I always run out of lip liner so quickly for some reason but over here it cost like at least $15 for a lip liner :/ The price of this seems like a steal~ such an affordable product *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy ♡
    I have a v v cute giveaway on my blog, please check it out heheee ღ

    oh and I looooove how the lip liner looks on your lips *_*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥