Monday, 23 March 2015

Dual matte pink & peach blusher [Bornprettystore]

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store

I'm back again with another born pretty store review! Alicia from born pretty store has been very lovely recently and sent me a few products to review again. Let's get on with the review!


Product Information:
Price: USD$3.99 
Type: Powder 
Weight: 50g 
Quantity: 1Pc 
Color: 5 Colors available


Colour: I've chosen the colour in #1. This blusher comes with two colour, a pretty pink and a lovely flattering peach. I really like the colours because they are matte, versatile, and you can use this in different looks. A light hand is enough to apply it on your cheeks, remember to blend it out throughly! 

Application: Both blush formula applies smoothly and easily. It's very very pigmented! You just need a very light hand while applying this blusher if not you'll look like a clown. There is however a little fall out but if you tap off the excess you'll be fine. 

Durability: Blusher stayed on about half a day. Long lasting considering for it's price. 

Packaging: When I first received it, I was assuming it was only one blush but then it has a hidden compartment with two blush in it! It also has a mini brush, which makes it portable however it's not very good in quality, but I don't use the brush anyway. It also includes a good sized mirror. Blusher feels sturdy, however it's a little bit bulky. 

Overall:  
Super super pigmented! What more can I say? I'm really impressed! It does have a strange powdery scent but it doesn't put me off this blusher. This dual blusher is only $3.99! Store communication was really great as always and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took around 2-3 weeks. I recommend checking out their products here


Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

11 comments:

  1. I really want to try a blush, I can just never find the right shade for me!


    I like the packaging, how the brush is separate from the product itself. I really like the pink shade, I just don't know if it would work well for my skin. I'm great at picking out eye colors and lip colors, but that? I always have the worst time finding a blush that works XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend going for a peach blush. I find that it's natural and suits pretty much everyone ^^


    Ohhhhhhh. I think you should just go for it! ^__^ if you like the shade, try it on and it might look good on you! I'm not an expert so I can't really say much. I just pick the shades that I like when I swatch it on my hand. I'm not very good with picking shades either ^^" Haha. It really depends on your preference really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute :) A dual blush would be perfect for travelling! the price is really good too haha maybe you can put a really tiny and flat fluffy powder puff inside where the brush compartment is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. who would have guessed it was a double blush!
    it's such a cool design! I love the colour of the 2nd blush~
    xx Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blush has such a cute design to it. I love the second shade, it looks like its such a versatile shade for all skin tones .

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cheap! These colors look really cute for spring. Did you try wearing them together as well?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yuppp, so cute! ^^ Hmmm maybe. It's quite spacious, so I reckon it'll fit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! The shade suits lots of skin tones. Thank you for reading! :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeahhh! I really enjoy using it for spring ^^ Ohhhh, no, I didn't think of that! :o I think I might do that next time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yupp! Me too! The 2nd shade is my fav. Thank you for reading! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥