BabyGAGA lipstick review [Bornprettystore]

17:08

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store


Product Information:
Price: USD$2.99 
Type: Lipstick 
Feature: long lasting 
100% brand new and high quality 
Weight: 50g 
Color: 3 color available

Swatch on hand with natural light. 

Applied on lips with natural light. 


Colour: I've decided to go out my comfort zone and I've chosen the colour in #3. It's a bright, lovely orange! I have to be honest, it doesn't look like the stock photo swatches provided. It's much more pigmented, however the colour is accurate to the product image. This colour is perfect for summer time! 

Application: The lipstick glides on smoothly. It is also surprising moisturising and very opaque as well. 

Durability: This lipstick lasted on my lips for a good few hours. 

Packaging: A very well made lipstick bullet. The cap stays on very well and it's very sturdy as well. 

Overall:  
This vibrant orange is perfect for summer! I really enjoy using this lipstick. No scent for this lipstick which is perfect for me. Moisturising and long lasting as well. Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. Shipping took about 2-3 weeks. I recommend checking out their products here

Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

11 ℓovɛ

  1. wow, the color is really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the orange is to die for! If it was a little more pastel I would no doubt be wearing it.


    www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo the colour is really pretty!! ^^ I just recently bought an orange colour but i haven't actually tried it...i dont think itll suit me haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. The color looks great on you!


    Orange and I don't get on well, so I'm going to look into a different color to try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a pretty lipstick! I love the color orange, though personally I'm not sure how orange would look on me. It's a color I would need to try out haha. And it seems such good quality for such a low price! It's a steal really!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice product and ur very nice face....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yupp, thank you for reading! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is great and the color is beautiful ^^

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥