3 Colors Earth Tone Eyebrow Palette [Bornprettystore]

22:41

[ SPONSORED ] Born pretty store

Hey everyone! I was recently sent an eyebrow palette from bornprettystore so now I'm gonna review it.



Product Information: 
Price: USD$3.99
Type: Powder 
Weight: 50g 
Pattern: 3 patterns available 
Color: 3 Colors

Swatch on hand with natural light. 

Applied on eyebrow with natural light. (I just started learning to draw my brows so excuse my skills) 

Colour:
 
I've chosen the colour in 
#1. The pigmentation really great! Colours can be built up so it's great depending on how dark or light you want your brows to be. 

Application: There is a little bit of fall out when using the brow shadow but when I tap the excess off, all is fine. Blends really well as well. 

Durability: The brow shadow surprisingly lasts really long! It stayed on pretty much the whole day I was out. 

Packaging: Cute cute cute! Reminds me of Dolly Wink's packaging. I love how girly it is, moreover, it is sturdy. I like the size of the mirror as well. I didn't use the eyebrow shadow brushes so I can't really say much about it. I prefer using my own angle brush when applying the eyebrow shadow. 

Shipping: Product was sent out during 21st JAN 2014. I received it on 3rd FEB 2014. So shipping only took 2 weeks which is quick considering it being sent from Asia. 

Overall:  
I wasn't expecting a lot from this palette but I am very impressed! The brand is called Fairy Girl, made from Japan. It's my first time hearing this brand. I really enjoy using this eyebrow palette. The pigmentations is great, blends well and colour is perfect for my brows. For $3.99 it's really a bargain! Store communication was really great and shipping wasn't a problem at all. I highly recommend checking out their products here


Before you go off, here's an extra 10% off if you ever want to purchase anything from born pretty store! Simply enter the code KRYH10 at checkout. 
(code is valid on the items without discount)

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

17 ℓovɛ

  1. What a cute brow palette! The packaging is truly to die for!

    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    Youtube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. This palette is so cute! I like the fact that you get a really pale color, like even though your eyebrows may not be that light maybe it could be used for highlighting or as a base/primer or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is so cute! Love the packaging.


    Elli, www.luxeandblush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great colours for such a small sized palette! Try out a makeup look for next time with it? hehe
    xx
    haneulie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of that brand before, but yeah you're right! The packaging is like Dolly Wink! hahaha
    I really need a compact brow powder to take with me because i usually use a colour from a huge palette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post dear! I never heard about this brand, but I will try it someday ^^
    thanks for sharing.

    Would you like to follow each other?

    let me know if you follow me, and I will follow you back after it.

    thank you!

    http://tomntins.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. :A: the packaging is adorable! ♡ you're right, it does remind me of Dolly Wink's packaging. :) I've never heard of Fairy Girl, but for the price, it's a good deal, plus I've been looking for a good eyebrow palette.

    xx Courtney

    Daiisoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah that's very true! I like how you can build up and play around the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Never heard of this brand before either, but the packaging is so cute! A really good deal too, for only $4 :O
    Your blog is really lovely by the way, followed you ^^


    Suzy
    pret-tea.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awhhh, they have too much stuffs on their website so it's not a surprise if you haven't seen it ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yuppp! ^___^ It's such a bargain!
    Awhhh thank you! I followed you back <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I can't believe it's only $3.99! The color is really natural and looks like it's really effective. Thanks for the review!

    Would love if you check out my blog! Just followed you on twitter and instagram :)Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Like your
    blog very much! I found your posts very interesting! And also I like your
    beautiful photos! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    I’ll be
    happy to see you in my blog!)



    Diana
    Cloudlet

    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks really good! Very light and natural. And that packaging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hehe. Yuppp! Thank you for reading! :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awhhh thank you for the kind words!
    I've checked out your blog! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yuppp! I can't believe it too. You're welcome! Thank you for reading.
    I've checked out your blog! :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥