Yesstyle haul

00:44

I made a yesstyle order a few months back and I finally found the pictures in my laptop so I decided to show my mini haul! It was my first time ordering from yesstyle and I'm pretty pleased with my parcel! It's packaged well and arrived in 2 weeks. 


Sometimes this works for me but sometimes this eyeliner smudges like crazy. I'm still testing this out and giving it a few tries but I know this eyeliner is one of the holy grail for a few asian beauty bloggers. 


And that's it! Hope you enjoyed this short post.
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

5 ℓovɛ

  1. Ohh how is the Sailor Moon Eyeliner? ^ v ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you picked out really cute stuff! The Sailor Moon eyeliner package is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, they have loads of variety of things sold at yesstyle. Worth taking a look! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youu! And it sure is! I bought it mainly for it's packaging, hehe ^^"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried it yet ^^" but I'll do a review if I come to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥