Purple iPhone 4S case

02:00


Taro purple iphone 4s case £0.99 from storefinding. I bought this cute pastel purple phone case from ebay and I have fallen in love with it! This is one of my all time favourite case. It's made from TPU rigid plastic and it has a glossy finish.  It's like a gel like material and protects my phone from scratches really well! ^__^ It's not flimsy at all so it wouldn't fall of your phone but easy to be removed. I'd highly recommend getting it if you have an iPhone 4/4s. It's cheap and affordable. It's nothing fancy but I love it!

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. The colour is really nice!! It matches your social media photo links on the bottom xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is such a pretty lilac color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is! Thank you for visiting! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, thank you! It does, doesn't it. It's my favourite colour! Hehe. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super pretty case! The colour goes really well with your phone, too!

    Elina

    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥