Hello! Coco Diary - Ardium 2014

17:42


I bought this ardium quite a long time ago on ebay but I wanted to share it because it's one handy ardium! I bought this for £10.87 from sellzzang. The special feature of this ardium is that it has a page called Account Page. You get to keep track of your money you spend and it's super handy! ^__^ It's been a life saver for me this year. I don't think they have this feature on their 2015 ardium but their design is super adorable and so worth to get! This ardium also comes with a free calendar which I stick on the wall and write down important dates! I am so happy with this ardium for this year. I would highly recommend getting one for the year coming!

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥