Goals for 2015.

23:23


I really enjoyed reading lists of future things to do/resolutions on a number of blogs I have stumbled upon. It really made me want to do my own and here it is! I always avoided it because I was afraid of not actually doing them but I think I'll have a change this year!


1. Be Socialble.
2. Put effort into reading. 
3. Be organised.
4. Clean your room.
5. Focus more into design  / university work.
6. Keep a blogging schedule. Blog weekly. 
7. Take care of my goods.
8. Make a budget for each week / use money wisely.
9. Stop buying makeup until I finish using them up! 
10. Photograph more of life. 
11. Stop procrastinating!  

As you can see I have a hand full of things on my list, I hope to make the most of 2015! 2014 had been a emotional roller coaster ride of ups and downs I will miss it but 2015 will bring more adventures to my life! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

4 ℓovɛ

  1. Ohh I hope you can achieve each of your goals~ ^ w ^
    I have been working on one of these posts too! ^ u ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ^^ I want to do these too, but I know i probably won't hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I know they'll need a lot of effort but I'm gonna try anyway xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Thank you! I checked it out on your blog! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥