Cute cord holders

15:40

Hello eveyone! I recently made a purchase on aliexpress on a batch of cute cord holders! They were all £1.01 for each set when I purchased them from Dianjin Team--Free Shipping (haitao gao) Two were included in a set. 

Keeps my wires neat and tidy! ^__^ 

Same as stock photo! If you compare it to the genuine san-x cord holders, these bears just have a slight darker colour. 

Same as stock photo but the band has weird plastic textures on it. 

Not the same as stock photo but it's still the same bear. I decided not to ask for a refund because it was just something small. 

This is my first time purchasing from aliexpress and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Aliexpress is basically a China version of ebay. I heard loads of bad rumours about it but I'm happy with my first purchase. I am going to be doing another huge Aliexpress haul so do stay tuned! ^__^ 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

3 ℓovɛ

  1. Hehe, they are! Thank you for always dropping by! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, well, you can always get them next time when you have the money ;P Thank you for visiting ! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥