Thursday, 25 December 2014

Bodyshop 40% off haul

Mango Body Sorbet - £8.00
This was recommended by my friend and it smells super nice! It absorbs really quickly to skin without leaving any sticky or oily residue. 

Natural Lip Roll On - Rose - £4.00

Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash - £8.50

Vitamin E Moisture Cream - £11.00

Seaweed Pore-Cleansing Facial Exfoliator - £10

Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - £13

Aloe Gentle Facial Wash - £8.50

Blackhead Remover - £4.00

As you can see I picked up a hand full of products during their 40% off offer. It's really the best time for you to stock up or try their products! They do this quite regularly all year round so catch them while you can, however the 40% off offer is only valid if you have a Bodyshop card. Hope you enjoyed my body shop haul! 

Have a good christmas everyone! Hope everyone had a great one!  ^__^ ❤ 


 (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul ~ <3
    I was really interested in the seaweed mask as well - hope you do a post on all these products <3!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥