Saturday, 29 November 2014

Instagram picks #1

Hello! Recently, I found quite a handful of instagramers that I found inspirational. So I thought I would do this weekly/monthly thing on picking my few inspirational instagram accounts and sharing them with you! I did not get payed to do this nor did the instagramers asked me to do this, I just wanted to share a few accounts that I found inspirational. I hope you enjoy! 

(Screenshots were taken a few months back so images of accounts are back dated) 

@PINKSUGARICHIGO  //  @CATHERCHA www.catherchan.blogspot.com


@THEMOONLABEL
I have been rather obsessed looking at chokers and quartz necklace. This instagram account/store have so many unique and beautiful pieces! Ships internationally so not to worry!

And that's it for this week's pick! Thank you for pop-ing by! I will have more posts coming soon (mostly hauls cause I love doing them) when I have decided to stop procrastinating. 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. What a great selection of instagrammers! I'll definitely add one or two of them to my feed!

    Elina

    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a diverse selection of imstagrammers. I love love 'Themoonlabel' instagram, it has an amazing range of products. I'm definitely going to go and peek at their store soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is ! Thank you for checking out this post ! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. Me too! Thank you for visiting! :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥