Meet me at the altar - Essie

23:27


Hello everyone! Today I want to share one of my favourite current nail polish. Here is the lovely Essie in the shade of Meet me at the Altar. This is one of their shade from their Bridal Nail polish Collection 2013. I believe this is already discontinued. I got this from TK MAX for £4.99 which is such a bargain for an Essie nail polish! 

Meet me at the Altar is a beautiful pastel pinky lilac shade with a hint of silver shimmer in it. I love it on my hand because it's super pretty however not too girly and lilac is my favourite colour. For the formula, it's quite sheer however buildable, I do need about 3 layers to get an opaque coat. I'm not very keen on the brush tip because it's much thinner than the normal Essie brush tips. Overall, I love the nail polish shade itself. 


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. Ohh this is such a cute shade of Lilac! ^ v ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeedy! It's super pretty. Thank you for visiting! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post

    Follow me and I will follow back)
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emi Doll (恵美)16 November 2014 at 15:53

    Sucha cute and lovely shade I love pastel purple!!!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    JOIN MY GIVE AWAY: www.emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/463-moo-mooo-moooh-navy-blue-lace-polka.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥