Saturday, 18 October 2014

Harajuku Pastel Black Wing Backpack

Hello everyone ! I did a cheeky haul recently and finally purchased the Wing backpack. **This is a rip off/dupe for the lost mannequin wing backpack. 
Not the greatest parcel packaging, it has a huge opening but there are strings tied to it ensuring the bag won't fall off from the plastic bag. 

I bought the Harajuku Pastel Black Wing Backpack for $30 - £18.38 from Super Animal Temples (FREE SHIPPING)

I don't think I'm gonna do a full review (for today) however I will let you know what I think of this bag and service. I bought it on 4/8/2014 and it arrived on 9/8/2014. Pretty quick isn't it? Everything looked pretty good until I open it, my first thought was 'why is this different to the stock photo?!' Buckle and strap designs are different to the stock photo and it smells like fake leather (which I am not surprised for how much it costs) when I first got it out from the mailing bag. I was quite disappointed that I actually payed for a bag that I didn't want. 

It's my second time buying from storenvy and I'm pretty disappointed with it (again). I searched around the internet to find a good dupe and affordable price of the lost mannequin bag but no good news for me. Lesson learn, you have to be aware that there are a couple of storenvy stores, that do sell products that are different to the stock photo provided! You do pay for what you get. 

If you've bought a good dupe of the lost mannequin and know of any good storenvy shops, do let me know with links below too! I hope you enjoyed my little haul!


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥