Back to school haul

20:35

Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be back into the blogging world again! My internet is finally back online and I can finally blog to my hearts content, so let's get on with the back to school haul! (It's pretty late but I still wanted to share what I picked up) This includes stationaries and a couple of mini beauty products.
Maped sharpener; I swear by this! It's the best sharpener that doesn't leave disgusting pencil shavings in your pencil case and does a great job as well. It's super worth the money! 

Multi slot USB card reader; just incase I meet a laptop that doesn't have any card slot. - 99p

Super cute tesco sticky notes! They are so adorable! 

Wilko kitty cat erasers - £0.35 (Super duper cheap decorative cat erasers! Such a bargain for a pack of 3!)

Wilko A7 glasses notebook - £0.80

Theworks floral writing set. - £1.99

Theworks Deco tape - £1.99 

Theworks Floral pen 

Paperchase Owl pen - £2.00

Paperchase Novelty stickers - £2.00

Paperchase stickers - £2.00 each

Beauty Items
Impulse in Very very Pink + Modelsown nail polish in Utopia & Nail buffer. - £4.00

Claire's Black Bobby pins - £1.00 

Essence XXXL Longlasting lipgloss in Very Berry - £2.30 

Sorry I didn't get to include all the price however I included the places where you can get it. Hope you enjoyed my little haul. Have a lovely day! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

6 ℓovɛ

  1. Your stationaries are so cute! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stationary is probably the cutest I have ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I am addicted to shopping for school supplies. The stickers and floral writing set are super cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I enjoyed buying them :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for coming back to visit! ^__^ Omggg, high 5! I'm so addicted till it's such a bad habit. I think so too. :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥