ELF cosmetics haul!

20:50

Hello! Today I'm gonna be doing a E.L.F haul! ELF is also known as Eyes Lips Face. All products were purchased at www.eyeslipsface.co.uk It's a highly raved brand in the beauty community so I finally got the guts to buy a few of their products! I'm actually on a pretty tight financial situation due to moving to uni however, I gave in into ELF's subscription emails. It was too tempting! They had an offer on spend £20 get £15 worth of mystery bag +free shipping. How can I say no to that?  
All products came safely in a cardboard box. I ordered it on 30-07-2014. It arrived on 2-08-2014. I only waited for 3 days for the package to come so it's pretty quick! 

Products I purchased; 
Eyelid Primer (Sheer) - £1.95
Studio Matte Lip Colour (Coral) - £3.95
Mineral Lipstick (Runway Pink) - £5.00 

This is such a pretty nude lipstick! It's also highly raved in the blogging community. When I first got it I instantly thought of Candy Doll lipstick in Ramune pink! Don't you agree?

Studio Matte Lip Colour (Coral), I have heard loads of good stuff about this so I decided to try it! I heard it's drying for some, however I might pair this with a nude/clear lipgloss if it's drying. It's much more brighter in real life. The picture makes it look more of a nude colour. 

I heard loads of good stuff about their brushes so I decided to purchase 3 in one go! 

Here's my July Mystery Bag! They had three choices of Ruby slipper, Heartbreaker, Cherry Tart. I have chosen Heartbreaker cause I'm not a 'RED' product kinda girl. It just doesn't match my skin tone + facial features! 
Products I got in my Mystery bag; Total of my mystery bag costs £18.40! Such a bargain. I have no idea why they gave me two of the same shade of liquid lipstick, I might just make the other one as my backup. 
Studio Cream Blush (Heartbreaker)- £6.50
Nail Polish (Lilac) - £2.50
Luscious Liquid Lipstick (Perfect Pink) - £1.95
Luscious Liquid Lipstick (Perfect Pink) - £1.95
Mineral Eyeshadow (Wild) - £3.00

This is my first cream blush so I'm very excited to try it out! Thanks ELF! It looks rather similar to the topshop cream blush in Afternoon Tea

I'm still trying out mineral eyeshadows since I own some my own already.

Nail polish in Lilac. I'm not very confident in this dark shade because I love my pastel nails however I'll try this out! 

Here is the end of my ELF haul! I know it's not a lot but I hope you enjoyed it. I think I'm beginning to become a shopaholic but I'll probably control myself after I bought that wing backpack on my wishlist. Haha.

Before I end this post, I would love to know what's your favourite item from ELF cosmetics? ♡(•ི̛ᴗ•̛)ྀ
I hope you all have a good day! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

19 ℓovɛ

  1. The subscription e-mails were so tempting! I didn't give in, though, because I set myself on a shopping ban. Well, more of a "stick to your wishlist" ban, which consists of some rather expensive things. Anyhow, I love the lipstick you got! Such a gorgeous nude shade. The goodie bag looks really good. It's a little weird that they gave you the same product twice, but you can't really complain since it was free, am I right? x

    Elina | Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they have a 50% off code now! Aww, that's okay, I think it's good to invest on expensive things cause they'll lasts longer. Hehe, thank you! It's okay, however I wasn't expecting too much. I agree! ^__^ x Thank you for dropping by Elina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the coral matte lip color c: My kind of color <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, I like it too. It's very versatile :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow~ What an amazing haul! Thanks for sharing it with us~ >u<
    I actually haven't really tried ELF products, but I have been meaning to. Could you maybe review some of the brushes you got? >u< I'm really interested in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sprinklesofstyle5 August 2014 at 19:22

    The lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous - beautiful and delicate!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! :) Thanks for dropping by! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, you're very welcome! ^__^
    Awww, I think it's pretty good to try it out. It's pretty cheap for some of their items.
    Sure! I'd try reviewing them when I start using them. I really like their studio line brushes actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Krystal! :'D Can't wait to read your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sprinklesofstyle13 August 2014 at 19:08

    No worries - it really does!! Can't wait to see your reviews!! :)


    Layla xx


    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really good surprise package! The cream blush colour looks so cute ^^ I recently ordered from Elf too and I got the Matte lip colour in coral and the stipple brush too. I have really been liking the brush so far !
    Kookii || http://www.xthebeautydiaryx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay ELF! (*w*)

    I've tried their eye primer and I was amazed how it lasted me for a long time. Sadly, they took off ELF from my local store (Target) in Tampa, but since moving to Orlando they have it over here. I'm looking forward to trying their hi-def powder.

    tabachui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to agree. Ohhh! I saw your haul! To be honest, I only started using the crease brush cause I haven't been going out much, reckon I'd love the stipple brush when I come to use it. Thank you for dropping by! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard loads of good stuff about their eye primer ! ^__^ Awww, I have to order mine online cause they don't sell it instore anywhere here in the UK! Ohhh! Me too! I heard loads of good stuff about their powder, I might purchase that when I decide to buy more products from them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time visits here, nice blog and sharing, I wish you to have a happy day~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com A Growing Teenager Diary Malaysia~~~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, thats such a bargain, can't believe how good the free gift bag was! I've been meaning to order from elf for ages, I'll have a look at their website now! Love the mineral eyeshadow and the lipstick. Can't believe how cheap it all was :)

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing haul. I love e.l.f. so much, especially when they have good discount codes on x


    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. really intresting! thanks for sharing ~
    and ur blog is awesome!

    www.jujurika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥