K-Palette eyeliner review

15:26

Hello! Today I'm gonna review the highly hyped about K-Palette Eyeliner! 

Info: 
K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner, waterproof - RM47.90 (I bought this during my Malaysia trip)
Some of the strands were bend over cause of the cap when I first opened the eyeliner, however I just cut them off so that it wouldn't annoy me when I use my eyeliner.  


Pigments/Colour
I think the colour is pretty dark for me and it works perfectly well! It is definitely a black. Remember to shake it so that you can get enough liquids on the brush tip before using.

Packaging
This is my first micro-fiber felt-tip eyeliner and I love how thin it is! I love how you can control it really nicely while drawing thin lines. I personally like my eyeliner as thin as I can possibly draw it and this eyeliner works really well for me. 

Durability
It last all day during the day without smudging. It scored pretty well on the water proof durability too. Faint pigments will rub off however will not smudge. Of course, the eyeliner will eventually come off if you rub it aggressively. 

Overall
This is currently my holy grail eyeliner! I really like this eyeliner and for the price, I think it's pretty reasonable. For RM47.90 I think this is a fair price for what it is. The colour is dark and you can get a good control of the tip of the eyeliner.  


Products used: K-Palette eyeliner // Dolly Wink Pencil Eye Color Cream Rame Eyeliner // Revlon photo ready stick concealer  in 003 Light Medium // No7 Mineral Powder in 15Medium // The Neutrals-Ultimate Shimmer Eye Collection in Nude

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ Thank you for reading! ☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. Wow, this eyeliner sounds and looks great! I should see if I can get it :)

    Kisses, Kali
    | Kali's inspiration board |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp! ^__^ You should definately try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥