Thursday, 10 July 2014

Born pretty store haul #3


I was recently hunting down silicon gel case for my new iPhone 4S. (My old one broke so I had to get it replaced-my lock button stopped working) I bought mine in Sky Blue (Mint) for £1.47. You can get it HERE

I really like this case because it protects the corners of the phone and it's not a flimsy case. It grips on the phone so the case wouldn't easily fall off from the phone. For £1.47 it's a bargain! The only thing I don't like about it, is that it is difficult to get the case off but I don't mind it because the case is super simple and cute! The colour is a really pretty pastel mint!  I might consider ordering more of their colours!

Shipped on the 4/06/2014 - Arrived in about 2 weeks.

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ Thank you for reading ! ☆★

2 comments:

  1. That case is super cute! Such a bargain! I love the look of iPhone cases, they always make me want to get one! Sadly, there are no decent cases for Samsung so I'm stuck with an unprotected phone. :(
    Thank you for sharing!
    x
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh ! ^___^ hehe. Maybe next time when you change your phone you can get an iPhone :3 I saw a few samsung cases too but most of them are for note and S3. :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥