WongFu Store haul!

23:40

HELLOOO! Today's post is my haul from WongFu Store! WongFu Store is mainly known for their Awkward animals plush toys and key chains and Nice Guy clothing. WongFu Store is owned by a group of youtubers, Phil, Wes and Ted or known as WongFu Productions. I made a small purchase from them. And I am pretty please with it! ^__^

AWKWARD ANIMAL

Packaged safely, Shipped the next day on 5/6/2014 - Received 10/6/2014 (Pretty quick for a US shipping) 

Package inside. 

I did a joint purchase. I only bought a T-shirt and a Toast Keychain while my sister purchased the other 5 keychains. They are soooo cute! ^__^ 

LET'S GO SOMEWHERE NICE (GIRLS) - $18.00 was $24.00
I bought the Small size. I measured my measurement according to the chart. Let's just say I ordered a size bigger than what I'm suppose to get. I'm a size 8-10, mostly 8. So next time when I make a purchase I would order the XXS or maybe a XS size. The shirt hasn't got much stretching so it's quite stiff, but it most likely will be okay because the more I wear it the material will soften. It is pretty pricey for a simple shirt but that's my own opinion :) 

Excuse my no makeup + glasses face. 

I'M HOT (TOAST) KEYCHAIN - $8.00
So adorable keychain! ^__^ It's added to my keychain collection. It's just a perfect size for a keychain, it isn't too big neither too small. I super love this keychain, enough said.

I paid £44.73 for all the items. I only payed about £18ish for all my items while the rest were paid by my sister. Wong fu Store is also having a 15% off ! Get it while you can ! ^__^ I hope you enjoyed my haul.



Visit their store if you want to purchase any of the items I mentioned ! @http://awkwardanimal.com/
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

WONGFUPRODUCTIONS - YOUTUBE | WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TUMBLR | TWITTER
They make awesome videos! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

10 ℓovɛ

  1. the clothes and accessories are so cute<3

    Roxy♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The keychains are adorable! I love the little toast. :D I haven't heard of WongFu store before but I might need to take a look at it now. <3
    x
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I think so too ! You definately should ! They have super cute items ! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, thanks for reading ! ^___^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete
  6. GAH!! The t-shirt is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are quite expensive but quite worth it if you like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. which are so totally sweet =)
    and you are also very pretty ^_^
    if you want to watch some games with me vorebi, would be delighted.

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awhhh thank you for reading! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥