Magazine Haul- Glamour

15:13


Hello! Recently I made a cheeky purchase and purchased a Glamour magazine for £2. I thought of sharing it with you because it came with a free EYEKO eyeliner that retails for £12 each! I think it's an absolute bargain! So grab your copy now! 

I love the sleek design of the eyeliner however I haven't tried it out cause I still have lots of eyeliner to use up! However, I have heard promising things from this little eyeliner! I got mine in the colour black. For £2, I think it's pretty worth it! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

3 ℓovɛ

  1. I've heard from some people that the eyeliner that comes with this magazine has been all dried up and unusable. I know others have been fine though so I hope yours is :)

    Eleanor -
    https://elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi krystal! sorry i couldn't find your cbox so i'm replying to you here~ i'm doing alright since my summer vacation started and i'm able to blog again ^__^ relinked you btw! how are you doing??

    xx
    Chelsea
    http://chelsea-ah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥