Legoland trip!

09:46

Last year. WOOOPS! Yes, last year Jake and the fam bought me to Legoland! This is actually my first time going to a theme park so I haven't actually experience the "long" queues, wasp bites, expensive food/souvenir, etc.  Anyway, I had a great time and it sure was fun! ^__^ I would definitely recommend you to go if you don't like those "scary rollercoasters". 

This is how the lovely entrance looked like. A little boy's dream land! + maybe girls. 


First we had a little adventure at Starwars lego because it was the closest thing near the entrance and it was a rather quick queue. 
My favourite shot/Lego structure! ❤ Made me feel like a mermaid all over again. 

Floating lego plane! 


Yoda says hi! ^__^ 

Another beautiful thing about Legoland is the BEAUTIFUL landscape you can look over the hill top! It's breath taking. I would love to go back there again. 

We went on the train rides because we were too lazy to walk. 

The magical castle! They have a dragon ride for the queue in the castle. I was literally scared the hell of. The ride was quicker than what I expected but I held on my boyfriend so that was okay. He just laughed at me after the ride. :c It isn't really that quick for regular people that goes on rides but I was a newbie so that explains. 

The Kingdom of the Pharaohs ride is definitely not one to miss! It's just a shoot and ride game fun with a couple of friends and family. I just took a picture of this lovely lego wall because it was dark inside, so many people and people were literally sweating due to the long queue. It's a long queue but it was worth it! ^__^


After queuing and waiting under the hot sun we decided to walk around the shady parts of Legoland. This is like the kiddy game section.  Mostly to attract those robot lovers. 
and gamers...

Last but not least the amazing miniland! I super love this section. It's so adorable especially when little toddlers run around it! ^__^ Me and my boyfriend just chilled here and took loads of photos. 


And that's it to my Legoland trip! It was definitely a fun day with the boyfriend. I didn't get stung by wasps which was good! However, I didn't get to go on all the rides (I wasn't too bothered). If you really want to go on all the rides I would suggest you to go on 2-3 days. It's such a beautiful and huge theme park. It is worth the visit! (especially the miniland) 
Thank you for reading this lovely post! I hope you have a lovely day!

Here is the address:  Winkfield Rd, Windsor SL4 4AY | legoland website

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

2 ℓovɛ

  1. How cute!


    Wanna follow, please let me know so I can follow back!


    Kiss,
    www.shoeaholicandmore.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥