Monday, 26 May 2014

Born pretty store haul #2

Hellooooo ! I'm finally back from my long haitus. I have been rather busy with my course work and my exams but everything is over so now I have spare time to blog ! ^___^ 
Here is my second haul for born pretty store ! 

Packaged well as always. Package came in 2 weeks. 

I bought 3 iPhone 4s cases and a  Clip Cable holder.

Elegant Lace Print Pattern Case Cover- £0.59 

Wooden Horse Bowknot Pattern Hard Case Cover- £0.59 

Pink Cartoon Pegasus Pattern Hard Back Case- £0.59 

1pc Colorful Plastic Multipurpose Cable Clip Cable Drop Orangizer Clamp Holder- £0.59 

All products are sturdy and affordable. I hope you enjoyed my mini haul! ^____^ 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

4 comments:

  1. sooooo cuuute!!!! especially case with pony ! wowowowo i want the same one!! really pretty~ thank you for sharing ~ ^^


    www.jujurika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're welcome sweetie ! ^____^ You can get it from bornprettystore! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these!
    my favourite is the lace one!

    http://joannee-candygram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe. I love them too ! ^__^ Thanks for reading :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥