Saturday, 12 April 2014

London Trip ! (PICTURE HEAVY)


Here's my long ago London trip post I'm suppose to upload! Do enjoy. I didn't really edit my photos loads, I guess I enjoy what I took off camera. ^__^ 
Convent garden's street performance and mini stalls. 



China town adventures! 


We went wasabi for a little snack and it was lush! Here's wasabi's website
Selfie time! I had the chicken teriyaki onigiri with some mini sushi! ^__^ 



Super pretty girl dressed up in vintage style for a photoshoot shop. 

I visited TokyoToys and picked up a couple of things. The price are pretty high but it's worth it cause you don't have to pay for post and package just to get your favourite manga based stuff. 

Can I smell something chocolatey? Yes! It's M&M's world! The place literally smells divine. (if you're a M&M fan that is)

I purchase a small amount of M&M in my favourite colours and I can tell you this small little bag was £5+ It's pretty expensive but I wasn't too bothered cause it lasts me pretty long. 

We went to Joy King Lau chinese restaurant to have our lunch cause my mum can't live without rice. 
Super love this Sago dessert! It's a must to order! 

We visited our cousin and her little baby before we left London! I was pretty tired after all those walking around but I love adventures in London! ^__^

Here's a mini haul during my trip.
Puripuka sticker from photo sticker club. 

Cute Asian Pen and Scroll capsule. 

Super love Uniqlo! I purchase a pair of cute knickers and a bowler hat. (You can find Uniqlo at Oxford street)
I hope you enjoy my post! Thank you for reading! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

8 comments:

  1. London is amazing! I'm going there at the end of April! I can't wait! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ! ^___^ hehe . Get excited ! Convent Garden is the best :D

      Delete
  2. Hi! can't seem to find your tagboard anyway, thanks for visiting! Looks like you did enjoy your tour in London, that's nice! Hope you have more adventures in life soon. Have a good day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! I did thank you ! ^__^ I removed my tagboard for personal reasons so I hope you'll understand :)

      Delete
  3. Wow looked like so much fun!! Where are you originally from?

    Chocokittiehk.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ! ^__^ I'm originally from Malaysia :3 hehe . How about you ? :o

      Delete
  4. I live in London so it was nice seeing these photos. You have a lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe. ^^ I was thinking of living in London but I don't think I can cope with the cost :c Thank you so much! You have a lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥