Kind of a new fresh start

22:00


Hello hello pretty people! If you are reading this, yes I have a new blog URL. I have been hesitating with my old one for quite a while now because it wasn't really a url name I think I would stick to even though I have been sticking to it for quite a few years. (irony)

Some of you may wonder, why lil-soybean ? Well, mainly because lilsoybean is taken and because I think it's a pretty cute URL isn't it ? I don't know if this is a good URL name or not, so give me your opinions!

I am still half way relinking everything together so bare with me ! For those affies out there, it would be great if you're able to relink me with my new button/link.

Unfortunately, you will have to refollow my new link on GFC and bloglovin to receive new updates. Much will be appreciated !

Lastly, thank you for visiting! I will be posting more real soon! Thank you for still following me 

 (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

8 ℓovɛ

  1. Hy, Krys.. I dunno why I can't find your cbox. Just wanna tell you that I've done putting your link. Thanks, before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there :) removed my tagboard because of personal reasons >< + Your welcome ! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi lovely :D It's okay, I am gonna save your new URL asap but where's your tagboard? I can't find it and here's my blogskins' link :P please check it out, okay? Thanks yaw ~

    http://www.blogskins.com/me/mikiwazowski

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey miki ! ^__^ Thank you so much <3 ehe , I removed it for personal reasons but you can always find me thru twitter / facebook ;3 <3 Checked out your adorable blogskins ! ;D

      Delete
  3. Hey krystal! Benita here ~~ please email me for the banner re exchange! Hehe :D lil-soybean is cuuteee ♡

    benitaa.s98@gmailmcom // xkisekii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emailed you ! ^__^ + thanks so much :D my boyfriend actually thought of it . xD

      Delete
  4. Miep miep with greetings from Belgium my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥