Sunday, 27 April 2014

Born Pretty Store haul !


Hello there everyone! I am here with a HUGEEEE haul from bornprettystore!! I am too excited!! I bought a total of 21 items (*excluded my sisters items)! I bought it together with my sister because they had a sale on the site so we figured we would share the shipping fee. You may spot a couple of things that are hers, however I didn't include all of her items that she bought.  She was pretty upset about hers because she didn't receive the colours of the products she wanted (even though she specified it in the comment section) :/ 

Before I fully purchased all 20ish items in one go, I did a trial buy, just to make sure the site was trustworthy to splurge my money on, and purchased a super adorable phone case! 
Packaged very well. Package also came in a reasonable time, 2 weeks. 

A very sturdy plastic case. I totally adore it and have been using it since! Unfortunately, it cracked after I accidentally hit it against one of the pole on the bus T__T 
( BTW, Make sure you have your currency setting set to your own currency before purchasing as they may charge you more! )

So, after purchasing the phone case I figured it was a pretty trustworthy site so I went ahead to purchase my huge haul! I had my item shipped with a tracking data ensuring my products don't get lost! I payed a little small fee (£1.82), it was worth it. Packaged came in two weeks+ 
Items packaged very well and safe. Everything came in one piece. Some items were missing so I contacted born pretty store. Apparently those items were out of stock when they shipped out my parcel and they sent the rest of the items to me after. 

I think this is the most I have ever spent online. *__* 


(I didn't get any of the colours I wanted even though I told them what colour I wanted in the comment section) 

They sent me an extra Anna Sui contact lens case! It's a super pretty and cute case. 


(Quite small in reality, I expected a bigger size.) 


I actually ordered the wrong design for the last nail sticker but it was my own fault for not choosing the correct pattern I want in the option button. -__- (I reordered the correct design afterwards)

I received a random pattern as I didn't specify. 


I would totally AVOID this product. When I first got it, the plastic looks and feels like it has been left alone and kept away for quite awhile. When I first used it, it charged for a few minutes and then stopped. I then charged it to make sure the charger actually had enough battery. It charged my phone for a few seconds and then stopped. I was totally annoyed! I tried recharging the charger just so to try again and make sure and it totally didn't work T__T (My experience, I would avoid buying their electronic products)

Super love this case! I'm using it currently after my Pegasus one cracked. 

I got the colour I wanted! *Hurray!*

This pen reminds me of my childhood in Malaysia. 

It's a bit wonky as you can see from the image but what you pay it what you get. However I had no problem wearing it. 

Super pretty and looks like the picture provided by the website. 

My other items have finally arrived! 
Again, safely packaged. 

My sister actually wanted the panda but got a bear. She was a bit unhappy at first but since it was cheap, she wasn't too bothered about it. 

I haven't really used this brush properly but for it's price, it's a decent brush. 

I hope you enjoyed my haul! All items are purchased with my own money. I wasn't sponsored in anyway and I wrote this post with my honest opinion! I think it's either a hit or a miss, however I never had any shipping problems with this company (which I am aware that some people have some shipping problems with them). 

Visit BORNPRETTYSTORE if you want to purchase anything I have bought above! ^__^ 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

14 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is a lot of items! I love skimming through the pages of bornprettystore because their range of products is HUGE. However, I haven't gotten around to order anything from them yet. Thanks to your post, I now can be sure that they're trustworthy. :) (I got a little unsure because of the cheap prices)
    Elina
    http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yupp! ^__^ I wanted to make a bulk order while their products are on sale. I spent hours looking for the stuff I wanted to buy cause they were so many choices. *__* You're welcome ! I think it's a hit or a miss when it comes to buying from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgosh everything is so cheap, I might have to wander around their site now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are tagged in my blog <3

    http://hashtagmiki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so cute and it seems really cheap too *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are incredibly cute Items (:

    Do you mind checking out my Blog? Maybe we can follow eachother on GFC ?

    Alina à la Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plearn Nataricha4 May 2014 at 22:20

    Such a great haul. Can't believe you got all parcels within a week. One of my post got sponsored by Born pretty store once and now I'm so tempted to order some myself. Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh! the socks are super cute :3 ive been wanting to buy knee high socks for a while already. im glad you like the items you bought. i love bornprettystore cos they have really cute and affordable items. theyre my favorite online shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you miki ! Will do the tag soon ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do it ! ^__^ doesn't hurt to have a look. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yupp ! ^__^ Hehe . that's great to hear ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you ! ^__^ I think so too.
    Checked out your blog, thank you for visiting ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAAAAH I love this haul ^_^ bps has really affordable products! Jenny Ye-blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥