Monday, 21 April 2014

Birthday presents 2014 !


Hey there! I'm going to share my birthday presents 2014! I am going to post up my birthday post soon but before that I'm just gonna share what I got! It's a pretty back dated post hence my birthday is on 30th March, however I spent a lovely day! ^__^ Enjoy the post. 
( My boyfriend bought me this lovely card! )

I got a pair of Hello Kitty earrings from my older sister and a Soap and Glory Body Polish. The body polish smells lush! 

Two face masks , a card , Hello kitty animal themed pencil case and a stationary set from my younger sister. 

Cards from the Boyfriend's family, grandparents and him.

These following are what my boyfriend got me!! 
He was super sweet to get me a playsuit! 

He also got me a hoodie for my iPhone since I'm such an iPhone case fan and my very first Candy Doll lipstick in Ramune Pink!! It's actually one that I have been eyeing for a long long time but didn't get it because of the price. 

Super pretty nude shade!! I haven't tried it out yet but I'll maybe do a review on it in the future! ^__^ 

Boyfriend's sister was super sweet, she got me a cute little present as well!
It's a Lush, FUN soap bar. It smells like vanilla! Who else can resist the pastel pink colour anyway ;) 

Boyfriend's grandparents also got me a soap/beauty set which was very lovely of them! ^__^

These are what I got for my 18th birthday! I hope you had a lovely time visiting and don't forget to join my giveaway! Have a lovely easter everybody! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

6 comments:

  1. the hello kitty things are so cute!!


    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!
    The lipstick color is gorgeous.

    xx
    Felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! Your boyfriend is super sweet to buy you those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you! ^__^ Aha, I think so too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! ^__^ Ahah, he sure was. :3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥