Tuesday, 22 April 2014

April Shopping haul!


April is coming near to end so I'd like to share my lovely haul I bought from town, Bury and Ipswich. 

Firstly, I wanted to share with you my InStyle Magazine I purchased from WH Smiths for £3.90. It's not cheap for the magazine but I super love the freebies that came with it. It's a pair of EYEKO lash curlers worth £12. I've tried it for myself and I love it! It doesn't tug or anything but when I use it, it has a squeaky noise that goes with it. I'm not sure if it's me or it's suppose to be like that. Anyway, it also came with Frizz Ease testers and a 15% off TOPSHOP voucher!  

Frizz Ease testers

I went shopping in Bury and purchase a few items! 
Gosh Frosted Nail polish 07 Frosted Soft Coral -  £1.99 was £3.99 (BARGAIN!)

Poundland iPhone cables - £1.00 each, £2.00 all together

Ryman A6 Sketching Journal - £3.49

45 Assorted Round Doyleys - £1.69 

Wool for cross stitch/embroidery - £0.50 each, £1.50 all together. 

I also had another round shopping at Ipswich! 
Winsor & Newton Blue INK - £3.50 
I super love these ink because they are easy to work with ! (Even though I haven't actually done much with them because I lost all my inspiration from people who are actually super good at art/drawing in my college. Sigh.) 

Theworks, Pink Ribbons - £1.00 

Primark is the place to go before leaving Ipswich! 
Cute mini hair clips - £1.50 

5 Pairs of black socks. I love black socks because I love my overall outfit to match so black is always my go to colour for socks. - £2.00 

5 Mini Briefs - £3.00 

So here's the end of my haul! I hope you had fun checking out what I have purchased over the month! 
❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

10 comments:

  1. Ooooh fre eyelash curlers! I might have to grab that issue haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up a lot of arts & crafts goods. Will you be doing any DIYs in the future ^^?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you bought some really cute stuff :)

    http://daisychainprincess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeahh! I was persuaded to get it straight away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yupp! I love picking up arts and crafts goods but I always keep them and rarely use them xD Hmmm, I might be when I have time ! ^__^ I'll think about it, thanks for your suggestion tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emi Doll (恵美)26 April 2014 at 15:06

    All so lovely, I need an eyelash curler !!!

    恵美より ♥

    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ! ^__^ Ohhh, I'd recommend getting them ! :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. neeeed to get those notepads from Ryman! nice blog ^_^ I followed you!


    laurlauu.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yess! They are kinda like the moleskin notebooks but cheaper! Thank you!! Lovely blog yourself! I followed you too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥