A lil trip to Ipswich

21:09


I had a lovely trip to Ipswich during the summer and I finally found the time to upload it.

I went to I-SCREAM! Recommended by my boyfriend so I went there to have a lovely treat with my sisters! It's not a ice cream shop to miss! However, you can't sit and eat in the shop so you'll have to walk around holding the ice cream or find somewhere outside to sit. Not a good idea if it's raining outside! However the ice cream deserves a 5 star with a large variety to choose from! Here's i-scream's facebook
Address: 31 St peters street, Ipswich, Suffolk,  IP1 1XF 


Super loving craftability! It's always my favourite place to visit when I go to Ipswich for shopping! They have a huge huge variety of crafty stuff to choose from. Prices are fairly reasonable. Here's craftability website
Address: 4 St Lawrence Street, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 1DN

I also bought a cheeky hello kitty miniature for 99p from theworks ! 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

0 ℓovɛ

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥