Weekly 4: Ksenia, ZA, Izzy, Alicia

15:12

Hello hello ! I haven't done shoutouts in like 2 months now? I haven't got much people sending in info so I just kept them in my folder for a while once I reach a certain number. So here's this week exciting bloggers! ^__^ 

Missed last shoutout ? Click HERE to check out the 4 lovely bloggers last shoutout! 

Her blog is just so cute! She features quite a lot of beauty product review in her blog. Her posts are full of photos and very detailed! Even though this blogger blogs in Russian you can easily google translate her blog to english! If you're interested in beauty blogs, she's not one to miss! ^__^ Thanks for submitting. 


Just a simple lifestyle blogger here! Such a lovely blog layout too :) Even though there isn't much I'm sure there will be loads more to come. Thanks for submitting.  


Super cute and simple layout. Another lifestyle blogger from Malaysia! Interesting post about her life and worth checking her blog out! Thank you for submitting and complimenting me! I appreciate loads :)


A super adorable blogger here! Unfortunately her old blog was removed so she had to open a brand new one. So here she is ! She's a great lifestyle blogger. She hasn't got much in her current blog but I'm sure some great stuff is awaiting our eyes! Do remember to drop by her blog! Thanks for submitting! ^__^ 


3 more shout outs will be made next week! So please stay tuned to check if your blog have been featured!
Follow me on GFC/Bloglovin to keep up to date with the weekly shoutouts! ^__^

Remember what you put in the form, is what that will be shared with everyone! So think carefully. This is one of a great way to expand your blog! I personally check out your blog. So I do take time to post up shoutouts. ^__^

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

10 ℓovɛ

  1. Thanks a lot for featuring my blog!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet shout outs!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great that you do weekly shout outs like this. Thanks for sharing all of the awesome blogs out there :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very lovelies blogs!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed ! ^___^ Thanks for reading <3 xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥