Spring is here ! + University decisions

22:29



Say hello to spring! That was just a picture taken by my iPhone. Pretty isn't it? Spring and me have a love hate relationship because it's mostly when I get a cold which doesn't really help with my exam closing in! Hope it doesn't spread to a cough.

Not only my concerns for my health, I also have concerns towards my education. Today I finally have all my response from the uni's I applied to! ^___^ I will blog about my interview/portfolio experiences soon when I have some spare time ;) At the moment, I am down to deciding between London College of Communication and Norwich university of Arts. (I'm doing BA graphic design here. Hehe) Both of them have pros and cons but I'm mainly concern about the location. I reckon I'll most likely stick to Norwich due to the cost of living in London while I may be good at budgetting, I don't think I'll be that good to pull it off in London. Furthermore, I don't really want to stress so much about the cost of just going to uni. It's suppose to be a fun experience anyway. Hopefully I will get a job at the same time as well during my degree. Sometimes I think that it's a bit of a shame to turn down the oppunity to study in London. What do you think ? 

I recently got contacted by a company to do a review for their company so I will hopefully be posting that up some point in the future! I am so grateful that I har came this long way to blogging. 

Thank you for taking your time reading! Here's a gold star for you! ★彡


❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

13 ℓovɛ

  1. LOVELY ~
    Hope you get well soon, colds are annoying especially when you know you need the energy to study XD
    Good luck on your university interviews, and I remember you telling me you're planning to do graphic design ^^
    Also, if you do end up coming here to London I welcome you plus I know that LCC has a great reputation for art students from hearing positive experiences from a friend that used to go there! ^^

    Best of luck!!

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you ! ^__^ I have firm my choice to Norwich but LCC as my second choice so if anything happens you might see me in london. Hehe ! ^__^ Thanks anyway emi! ♥
      Goodluck in your studies as well ! ♥

      Delete
    2. Thanks, hope it all goes smoothly for you!!

      恵美より ♥
      emi-doll.blogspot.jp

      Delete
  2. I'm so happy that spring is here! ^o^ I love the warm weather and flowers!
    You look cute dear~

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe me too ! And thank you sweetie ! ^___^ ♥

      Delete
  3. Lovely blog! ^^
    Hope you get well soon :)

    www.tramdang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a lovely blog as well! ^___^

      Delete
  4. Aww, good luck making the decision on which university to pick - honestly, I would say just go with your gut; whilst it might be tempting to think about the 'practical' side of it all, you have to just go with the one you feel like you'll be more at home at, you're there for 3 years, after all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ^__^ I firmed my offers already so hopefully I am able to get my grades ! xx

      Delete
  5. You have a great blog! mind to check out my blog? maybe we can follow each other :)

    www.thebeautyyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting :) checked out your blog too.

      Delete
  6. Good luck with your decision! I'm sure no matter which university you choose, you'll have a blast :D! I worked a lot when I was in university, and I kind of regretted it. So make sure not to overwork yourself :X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! + Thank you for your advice ! ^___^

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥