Iphone4S white leather case review (ebay)

20:33


Hey everyone ! I'm back with a gadget review. Today I'm going to be reviewing a white leather iPhone 4/4s case . I bought this off ebay for £2.99. It also includes an USB cable, stylus, polishing cloth and 10 psc Screen Protector. I lost the link to the ebay webpage so I'm pretty gutted about that. 
Packaged safely in a bubble wrap envelope. 



InfoFlip Wallet Leather Case Cover For iPhone 4 4S With Screen Protector & Stylus- £2.99
Stylish Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover For iPhone 4 4S.
Free Screen Protector, Polishing cloth, USB cable, stylus. 
Soft PU leather material. 
Has cutouts for all important parts including camera, charger etc. 
All around phone protection.
Easy to insert and remove. 

Quality
Not the best quality for a flip phone case. The leather is soft and it feels fragile for the pockets section. However, the plastic phone case holder is very strong. The phone case didn't fit on my dock to charge so I have to either take the phone case off which was difficult to get off or use my USB cable to charge. 

Durability
Overall, the case holder itself is pretty durable but then the pockets for cards feel like they are going to rip the phone case apart every time I try to put in a card :c 

Design
A very simple pure white case. However I didn't like the slit-cut pocket designs. The pocket section looked different from what I saw from the picture :/ 

Overall
Not my favourite case I have to be honest. When I first got it, I was a little disappointed with it because it didn't look the same with the picture but with 10 screen protector, stylus, USB cable that comes with it, I guess it's a bargain? However, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this case again :/ 

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

You Might Also Like

10 ℓovɛ

  1. It actually looks quite sophisticated but too bad the quality wasn't the best >.<

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will find a case that you will love! : )

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, I have many cases that I love but I just like switching around my cases once in awhile. hehe ^__^

      Delete
  3. Aww I hope you find something you like more!!
    At least it looks really nice!! ^____^


    chocokittiehk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. White leather casing is always sophisticated though sorry to hear about the unexpected quality. It is always a bump when products arrive quite out of expectation from how good they look on the product page. Hope the bundle of things it came with is a good trade off.


    RYC:
    Hi Krystal, I had wanted to say I love seeing newcomers here but seeing you mentioning that you've been reading my blog for about a year, you aren't that new too. Lol! It's nice to know of "new" people reading my blog. You must have been a silent reader. Hehehe... Glad to have interaction with you now and I hope we could keep this going. =D

    Please note that I have removed the Rafflecopter widget due to a technical fault of not being able to retrieve your data. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Could you please enter following my updated instructions? Thanx a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I guess ! :)
      + I re enter my stuff ! ^__^

      Delete
  5. the design is really simple, but i like how the packaging of the parcel looks like (i may sound weird but i really like good first impression)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥