Monday, 17 February 2014

Waitrose 4 in 1 vitamin E facial cleansing wipes


InfoWaitrose 4 in 1 vitamin E facial cleansing wipes.
Contains natural Vitamin E extracts to leave skin feeling nourished. Use daily to cleanse, tone and remove make-up including waterproof mascara. Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically tested. Contains 25 wipes.

Moisture
It was okay for the first few sheets, after opening them and closing them for a number of time they started loosing their moisture. These cleansing wipes have so less moisture in them that I don't use them as facial wipes anymore after using up half of it. I did try squeezing some moisture out from them but not much came out. 

Effective
Not very effective. Even after using these cleansing wipes, some makeup is still on my face. When wiping my mascara away, it doesn't really work as effective as I would imagine. 

Texture
Very smooth and soft when I wipe them on my face.

Packaging
It's simple and effective. I think the packaging caught my eye the most. 

Where to buy?: Waitrose. 

Overall
Non-sensitive. For £1.59 per pack , it is cheap but I wouldn't want to waste money on something I wouldn't use. It is okay as a hand wipe I guess because it does leave my skin feeling refreshed after using them. It's similar to the cucumber wipes however they just have a different smell. I definitely won't be repurchasing this again. I would most likely stay with my simple facial cleansing wipes or maybe change to using a liquid removal make-up. 

Recommend?: No.

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

6 comments:

  1. Hmm seems like these wipes aren't worth the money :(
    I really like the Johnson's makeup wipes, have you ever tried them?
    They're quite cheap and effective ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, ohhhh! I haven't . My sister has so I'll check it out! Thanks ! ;) xx ♥

      Delete
  2. thanks for reviewing this! I've seen this in my local drugstore and they're selling it pretty cheap. I don't think I'll be getting it though cause you mentioned it doesn't really remove makeup and that is not good cause I always have alot of eyeliner/mascara on me lol. I'm using Neutrogena Makeup Removing Towellettes (they're basically makeup wipes as well), they're really good in case you wanna try that out :) Love your Blog!!

    Xoxo, Aaliyah Laine
    http://filipinachiq.ambizione.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! ^__^ Ohhhh! I might check it out so thanks ! ^___^ You have a cute blog :D

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥