Sunday, 16 February 2014

Waitrose 4 in 1 cucumber facial cleansing wipes


Hello! I am back again. I haven't been able to reply to comments lately but I'll do that soon when I have time. Before that, here's a short review ! and I hope you all had a great valentines day with your family, friends, and your loved ones. 

InfoWaitrose 4 in 1 cucumber facial cleansing wipes.
Contains cucumber extract to help refresh the skin. Use daily to cleanse, tone and remove make-up including waterproof mascara. Suitable for all skin types, Dermatologically tested. Contains 25 wipes.

Smell
The smell is very sweet and refreshing scented and it has a hint of cucumber in it. I love it!

Moisture
These cleansing wipes have so less moisture in them that I don't use them as facial wipes anymore after using up half of it. I did try squeezing some moisture out from them but not much came out. 

Effective
Not very effective. Even after using these cleansing wipes, some makeup is still on my face. When wiping my mascara away, it doesn't really work as effective as I would imagine. 

Texture
Very smooth and soft when I wipe them on my face. 

Packaging
It's simple and effective. I think the packaging caught my eye the most. 

Where to buy?: Waitrose. 

Overall
For £1.59 per pack , it is cheap but I wouldn't want to waste money on something I wouldn't use. They are okay for a try (I LOVE THE SMELL OF THEM) but I definitely won't be repurchasing this again. I would most likely stay with my simple facial cleansing wipes or maybe change to using a liquid removal make-up. 

Recommend?: No.   

❤ (。・ω・。)ノシ see you NEXT Time☆★

6 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great Valentine's day, too! : )
    Thanks for the review!

    ❤✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww , thank you ! I had a great one :) + you're welcome ! <3

      Delete
  2. Long time since I visited you ^^
    Great review, now I know they're not great XD

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, thanks for visiting ! ^__^ hehe. glad they helped you.

      Delete
  3. Sounds pretty good, I have a hard time finding wipes that I like. The ones I have now gets the job done but burn my eyes!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm , I'm starting to avoid facial wipes now cause I heard they are bad for skin but I reckon loreal's facial wipes are pretty good, you can have a go at that ;)

      Delete

Thanks for visiting + reading my lovely post !
Feel free to leave a comment, I reply to all of them (^ω^)
I love reading all of them and appreciate all of them ! ♥